February 08, 2012 - Official Release
Please look at the Release Notes file included in the module packages or available on this page as a separate download for a listing of the bug fixes and enhancements found in this version.NOTE: Feedback v 06.00.00 REQUIRES a minimum DotNetNuke framework version of 06.01.02 as well as ASP.Net 3.5 SP1 and MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008 (Express or standard versions).
This release is primarily focused on delivering DNN 6 compatibility, however it does bring some bug fixes and enhancements as requested through CodePlex.
- Corrected alignment of Captcha and other input fields.
- View comments was ignoring the number items per page setting. Corrected.
- Introduce full DNN 6 compatability.
- Added the ability to stop moderation emails being sent to administrators.
- Made the email field configureable as optional.
- Made the message field configureable as optional.
- Made the selection of subject from drop down list mandatory when DDL is used.
- Made the selection of a category from the drop down list configurable as required.
- Removed help icons and help text on main feedback since they are self explanatory.
- Replaced obsoleted core dnn time function usage, and changed to use UTC date/times.
- Renamed Release notes from .txt to .htm since it is an HTML file.
- Changed Captcha to use DNNCaptcha which utilises RadCaptcha. Also added audo code support.
- Converted the configuration settings to properly 'Typed' fields to reduce errors in usage.
- Converted errors message to standard DNN 6 form patterns.
Post Release Change
Module.css had a bug in it rendering forms, with the field labels shown above the input box, incorrectly. Just download this release again and re-install.